The Circle Room offers both virtual and face-to-face gatherings where families, parents, and individuals of the special needs community can connect with others who understand, be intentional, and be welcomed into a safe place.
Our free online community is a safe place where everyone is accepted. Together we share, encourage, and connect in a welcoming and enjoyable way.
- Opportunity to be a part of virtual monthly gatherings.
- Second Tuesday of every month 9:00 am – 10:30 am Mountain Time.
Lori’s Inner Circle
Lori’s Inner Circle brings mothers with special needs children together with intention. This program is a place to…
- Seek hope, reassurance, community, and fellowship.
- Soak in advice and encouragement from other mothers.
- Soar in positivity, courage, and hope while taking next steps.
Lori’s Inner Circle includes…
- A Monthly Membership of $9.99.
- Be a part of virtual biweekly gatherings.
- Virtual gatherings will be recorded if you miss them live.
- Receive first access to our event registrations.
Uniting the Family
This program is designed for families with special needs children who are seeking answers, support, and unity. She offers support while they’re enduring challenges she can relate to. In this program you will…
- Seek what protocol is best for individuals and the family as a whole. Lori evaluates the current situation and gives each family a place to start so that you have a sense of direction in the journey you’re enduring.
- Soak in resources and actionable steps weekly with Lori. Lori provides resources that will support your family’s situation during your weekly call. She outlines actionable steps for you and your family to take immediately. Lori is available throughout the week for questions, concerns, and advice as you undergo challenges that may occur.
- Soar by watching your child and family thrive together as a unit. Lori works with you until your new normal is unity in your family. Together, you’re constantly gaining new insight, being versatile in your strategy, and finding solutions for your entire family.
Unity of the Family includes…
- Individualized paid program with one-on-one support for each family.
- Protocol identified and discussed before commitment agreement is signed.
- Meet weekly via Zoom/phone.
- Connect via Voxer/text throughout the week as needed.
- 3-6 month journey depending on individual needs of the family.
This is an opportunity to fill your cup! Raising a child with special needs is hard work and in order to show up as your best selves for your child, it’s essential to take time for yourself.
- Scheduled weekend events that make it easy to take time for yourself.
- Take what you need from these events! Have time alone, connect with others, relax, and renew, or do all of the above.
- Learn more about our upcoming Respite Getaway for Mom event here!
The Circle Room hosts special events that offer support to families, parents, and individuals of the special needs community.
- Monthly events for entire families
- A safe place with a welcoming atmosphere for all
- Offers support for parents
- Learn more about the next event, Parents Night Out!
Special Needs Church
A Church service that is welcoming and equipped for everyone. This is on our hearts to create and exactly what we see in The Vision.
Want more information or know how you can help out? Fill out the form below!